Since 1947, our artists and craftsmen have designed and built the oldest and biggest parades for Mardi Gras, with over 500 floats built and decorated each year. After an overview of the history of Mardi Gras in New Orleans, our guides will take you through our float den where our artists work year-round to build the floats and props. Come see where the Mardi Gras magic is made!
- Open 7 days a week
- 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM daily, with last tour beginning at 4:30 PM
- Tours offered every 30 minutes and last approximately one hour
- Lunch available at Mardi Gras World Café
- Ask about our free shuttle!
- Closed Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter Day and Mardi Gras Day
- Adults and children $19.95
- Seniors, 65+ $15.95
- Students with college ID $15.95
- Children, 2-11 $12.95
- For Group Reservations, please call our sales office at 504-527-0388.