Tour & Travel Planners
Our hour-long Mardi Gras World tour will give you and your tour group an insider’s view of how Mardi Gras is made, including a video on the history of Mardi Gras and background on the real traditions of Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Take what many say is one of the best tours in New Orleans—you and your group will have the opportunity to dress like a Mardi Gras float rider, enjoy a slice of the famous Mardi Gras king cake and so much more. There is nothing like a New Orleans Mardi Gras, and there’s no other tour in New Orleans that will get you closer to the action than what you’ll find at Mardi Gras World – come visit today!
Exclusive Group Benefits and Key Information
- Special Group rates
- Dedicated Bus Loading and Drop-off zone, as well as free bus parking
- Complimentary admission for tour leader and bus driver
- Recommended length of visit: 1.5-2 hours
- Customize your visit with lunch or a mask-making workshop
Regular Group Rate: 10 or more guests
$13.95 Seniors (65+)
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR GROUP RATES.
Special tiered pricing is available for Tour Operators and their groups.
Explore the artistic side of Mardi Gras! This one-hour activity allows groups the opportunity to create a Mardi Gras mask to take home. Each participant will be given one mask, feathers, and anything else needed to decorate their one-of-a-kind Carnival creation.
Let us organize lunch for your group in our Mardi Gras World gallery. We can offer outdoor seating with a breathtaking view of the Mississippi river.
All reservations require a deposit. Minimum of 12 required to qualify for group rates on lunches and activities. Please contact the group sales department for more information on tiered pricing.
To Book a Group:
Fill out and submit the Group Reservation Request Form below and a member of our Group Reservations Department will contact you shortly.
Group Tour Guidelines
- All attendees must pay as a group.
- All groups must have a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Groups are responsible for all parking fees.
- The parking rate in LOT J is $15.00 per car. (Parking lot is owned and operated by Ernest N. Morial Convention Center)
- Free bus parking is along the side of our facility.
- Mardi Gras World requires all reservations to be confirmed, including guest count, 5 days prior to tour date. A non-refundable deposit must be submitted within 2 weeks of initial booking. Deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to guarantee your time slot.
- We apologize, but the shuttle cannot be used for group transportation.
- Additional guest may be joining your group on this tour. Inquire about private tour rates. Private tours are available at 9am and 5pm.